- Kei Togashi, MD, Koichiro Nandate, MD, et al. A Multicenter Evaluation of a Compact, Sterile, Single-Use Pressure Transducer for Central Venous Catheter Placement. Anesthesia & Analgesia: May 2013, Volume 116, Issue 5
- Kumar A, Roberts D, Wood KE, et al. Duration of hypotension prior to initiation of effective antimicrobial therapy is the critical determinant of survival in human septic shock. Crit Care Med 2006;34:1589-96.
- Health Research & Educational Trust.
- Shorr AF, Micek ST, Jackson WL, Jr., Kollef MH: Economic implications of an evidence-based sepsis protocol: can we improve outcomes and lower costs? Crit Care Med 2007, 35(5):1257-1262.
- American College of Surgeons Revised Statement on Recommendations for Use of Real-Time Ultrasound Guidance for Placement of Central Venous Catheters;
- Domino KB, Bowdle TA, Posner KL, Spitellie PH, Lee LA, Cheney FW. Injuries and liability related to central vascular catheters: a closed claims analysis. Anesthesiology 2004;100:1411–8
- G.A. Nutall, D. Brown, et al. Does Ultrasound Guidance Reduce Complications From Central Line Placement. Anesthesia & Analgesia: 2015; 120; S-1 – S-532
- Hargens JBJS 1981
- Hargens et al. JBJS 1979
- Elliot K, Johnstone A. Diagnosing Acute Compartment Syndrome. J Bone Joint Surg Br [Internet]. 2003 July [cited 2015 Jan]; 85-B(5);625-32.
- H. Raza, A. Mahapatra Acute Compartment Syndrome in Orthopedics: Causes, Diagnosis, and Management Advances in Orthopedics Volume 2015, Article ID 543412
- Bhattacharyya T, Vrahas M. The medical-legal aspects of compartment syndrome. J Bone Joint Surg Am [Internet]. 2004 Apr [cited 2015 Jan];86-A(4);864-7.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American Brain Tumor Association
©2016 Centurion Medical Products Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compass® is a registered trademark of Mirador Biomedical (a subsidiary of Centurion Mediacal Products Corporation).
Centurion® is a registered trademark of Centurion Medical Products Corporation. Compass® is a registered trademark of Mirador Biomedical (a subsidiary of Centurion Medical Products Corporation).